Ricardo Martínez Rojas
With over 30 years’ experience, Ricardo Martínez Rojas, PhD, focuses his practice on Labor Law and Social Security matters; he has centered his professional career on labor conflicts and the restructuring of companies. His knowledge and mastery of local and international legislation has enabled him to advise high profile national and transnational companies on topics ranging from employee hiring to labor litigation and negotiation at the highest level.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree at the Escuela Libre de Derecho 1980.
- Master’s Degree in “Comparative Law”, University of San Diego 1987.
- Doctorate at the Universidad Panamericana 2009.
- Vice-president of Social Security of the Confederation of Industrial Chambers (CONCAMIN)
- Sub-coordinator of the Labor and Social Security Commission of the Mexican Bar Association.
- American Chamber of Commerce in Mexico, member of the Labor Committee.
- Business Coordinating Council (CEE) President of the Labor Committee.
Named Leading Lawyer in Mexico by “The Legal 500” Latin America, 2015.
Areas of Practice
Founding Partner at De La Vega & Martinez Rojas, S.C.: specialist in Labor Law and Social Security.