Eduardo Arrocha Gio
Consultant lawyer with ample professional experience, currently collaborating with De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C.; he held the position of Legal Vice-President at The Coca-Cola Export Corporation for all of Latin America. He retired from said company in 2010 after 25 years of service. He was Legal Director at the Syntex Pharmaceutical Company and was a litigating lawyer, focusing on Collective Labor Law in the Air Industry starting on 1965.
Training and Studies
- Legal Law degree from UNAM.
- He conducted Specialization studies on Economic and Corporate, Amparo, Tax and Administrative Law at the Universidad Panamericana.
- He obtained the AD-2 Diploma at the IPADE.
- He conducted Specialization studies on Comparative Law at Columbia University, New York.
- Member of the National Association of Business Lawyers (ANADE), of which he was president in the 2000 – 2002 term.
- Member of the Mexican Bar Association, in which he participates in the Labor Law Commission since 1984.
- Professor of Collective Labor Law at the UNAM Law School, the Universidad Iberoamericana and the Universidad Anáhuac del Norte.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the ARCA-CONTAL company.
- President of the Strategic Development Center of Coca-Cola, A.C.
Areas of Practice
Consultant lawyer at De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C., a Law Firm specializing in Labor Law.