José Luis Molina Gomez
Lawyer who has a law degree issued by Universidad Panamericana campus Mixcoac, José Luis Molina has extensive professional experience in the Labor Law area of practice as a consultant and a representative of national and international companies before the Mexican labor authorities, specializing in labor litigation and consultancy, currently working at the firm De la Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C.
Qualifications and Education
- Law Degree issued by Universidad Panamericana.
- Currently studying a Masters Degree in Labor Law at Universidad Panamericana.
Areas of Practice
- Law clerk at the firm Villaseñor Romo Abogados, S.C., firm specialized in Labor Law.
- Law clerk at the firm Marván, González Graf y González Larrazolo, S.C., firm specialized in Labor Law.
- Lawyer specialist in labor litigation at the firm De la Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C., firm specialized in Labor Law.