José Angel González Navarro
Graduated as a lawyer from the Facultad de Estudios Superiores, Acatlán Campus, of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. He has over six years’ experience in litigation in labor matters, focusing on defending and advising national and international companies belonging to different branches of industry, such as: construction, food, insurance, outsourcing, etc. He has experience representing companies in individual conflicts before the federal and local labor authorities throughout the Mexican Republic, in addition to having ample experience in providing assistance to clients in individual processes for the termination of the employment relationship.
Training and Studies
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana (Azcapotzalco campus )
Bachelor’s Degree in Economy, 2007 – 2008
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Acatlán, Bachelor’s Degree in Law,
- Certificate Program at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México Facultad de Estudios Superiores Acatlán in theoretical-practical judgment on amparo matters.
Areas of Practice
- Law intern collaborating in the corporate area at the De Mendoza y monsonegro Abogados S.C. Law Firm
- Law intern at Vinos Licores Naucalpan S.A de C.V. collaborating in the human resources area.
- Litigation lawyer at Natividad Abogados S.C., a Law Firm specializing in labor law.
- Currently, litigant lawyer (Associate) and Litigation Manager at the National level at De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C., a Law Firm specializing in Labor Law.