As part of the integral advisory provided to companies, De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C. provides legal services relating to Social Security, having the necessary experience to provide advice in relation to compliance with Social Security obligations and, in the event of a dispute, to handle administrative procedures before the Mexican Social Security Institute and trials before the Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Justice.
Therefore, some of the services we provide are the following:
- Consulting in Social Security matters relating to the manner in which the applicable legal obligations must be complied with.
- Audits that allow the determination of the level of compliance with obligations and the identification of legal risks due to lack of compliance or incorrect compliance.
- Review and determination of risk premiums.
- Handling procedures before the Social Security institutes.
- Handling of administrative procedures before the Mexican Social Security Institute and the National Worker’s Housing Fund Institute.
- Handling of administrative procedures before the authority itself and handling of jurisdictional litigations.