Immigration practice at De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C. specializes in the provision of customized legal and professional services. These services are customized, given that they are conducted working closely with the interested party, who is accompanied throughout the required administrative processes.
The lawyers that comprise the immigration area of practice have several years’ experience in working with multinational companies and, therefore, procedures are made practical and simple for our clients.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Assistance and consulting in immigration matters
- Legal assistance in obtaining visas at Mexican Consulates
- Employer’s subscription certificate
- Update of the employer’s Registration Certificate
- Obtainment of residency status of temporary resident with work permit: Authorization issued by the INM [National Immigration Institute], appointments at Mexican Consulates and issuance of Temporary Resident Cards
- Authorizations for family dependents (family reunification)
- Renovation of immigration documents (from one to three years) for the holder and family dependents.
- Changes of immigration status: From student to temporary resident, from temporary resident to permanent resident
- Immigration regularization
- Notifications of change of address, marital status, nationality, place of employment, etc.
- Permits for leaving the country.
- Replacement or issuance of immigration cards as temporary or permanent Residents
- Assistance in visa procedures before accredited consular representations in Mexico that allow the intervention of third parties.
- Diverse administrative matters: Apostilles, legalization of no criminal record documents and all types of legal advisory or assistance for the favorable outcome of immigration matters.