Oscar De la Vega Gómez
Attorney in Labor Law with over 30 years’ experience and leadership in this sector. He has focused his practice on litigation and consultancy in labor matters, providing legal services to important multinational companies. Additionally, he has developed and implemented successful strategies in collective matters.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Universidad Iberoamericana
- Labor Law at the Universidad Panamericana L.L.M.
- Specialization studies in labor, amparo proceedings and Economic and Corporate Law matters from the Universidad Panamericana.
- Active member of the Human Capital Committee of the Mexican Institute of Financial Executives (IMEF).
- He is currently co-president of the link with multinational companies of the Global Employment Institute of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the COPARMEX [Employers Confederation of the Mexican Republic] labor commission.
- Member of the board of L&E Global.
- Professor of Labor Law at the Universidad Iberoamericana.
He has written several articles published in international magazines, such as Who’s Who Legal, Practical Law Company (PLC) and Getting the Deal Through; these publications have earned him a wide recognition. Chambers & Partners Latin America, 2012, has highly recommended him as one of the leading lawyers in Labor Law in Mexico.
- In 2012, Who’s Who Legal granted him recognition as one of the ten lawyers with the most ample experience and recognition in Labor Law matters in the world, being the only Mexican lawyer on this list.
- He was included in the lists of the Latin American Corporate Counsel Association as a recommended lawyer in 2015.
- He was recognized by Best Lawyers in Mexico, 2014-2015
- Recognition as the best labor lawyer of the year in 2016 by Who’s Who Legal.
Areas of Practice
Directing Partner at De La Vega & Martinez Rojas, S.C., a leading Law Firm specializing in labor matters and the only representative in Mexico of the international alliance L&E Global.