Michelle Estefanía González Ortíz
Graduated from the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana as an attorney, with a concentration area in finances and public administration, with professional experience specialized in labor litigation, mass elaboration of Collective Work Contracts, supervision and coordination of labor litigation through correspondents; attends labor consulting for the business sector, currently collaborating with the law firm De la Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, specialized in finances and public administration.
- Certificate in Business and Corporate Law issued by the Instituto Nacional de Desarrollo Jurídico.
Areas of Practice
- English Professor at all levels and of technical English in understanding contracts for institutions such as Tepeyac Language Academy, Hamer Sharp Institute, Harmon Hall, Flowserve et al.
- Attention to taxpayers in the Tax Administration Service.
- Attorney at De la Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C., firm specialized in labor law.