Litigation: preparation of complaints, answers, lists of evidence, the calculation of severance payments, handling inspections mandated by the STPS [Department of Labor and Social Welfare], proceedings for the annulment of fines imposed by the STPS and the preparation of direct and indirect writs of amparo.
Consulting: personnel terminations and transitions, preparation of rescission notices, personnel coordination and development, restructuring deriving from the labor reform on subcontracting matters, the creation of new companies.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Acatlán Higher Education School.
- Certificate Program in Procedural and Tax Law from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Acatlán Higher Education School.
Areas of Practice
- Labor and administrative tax areas.
- Marván González Graf y González Larrazolo,S.C.
- Asici, S.A. de C.V. Comprehensive Law Firm.
- Practical training – Fifteenth District Courtin Administrative Matter
- Law intern in the civil and administrative area – Cohen García y Romo.
- Trainee – Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Justice
- Associate at De la Vega & Martínez Rojas,S.C.
- Associate in charge of legal actions at Marván González Graf y González Larrazolo,S.C.
- Jr. Lawyer in the labor and tax administrative areas – Asici, S.A. de C.V.