Jimena Adriana Sánchez Argoytia
Graduated as a lawyer from the Universidad Iberoamericana; has a profound professional experience specializing in litigation, coordination of correspondents and mass terminations. She has represented national and multinational companies before the labor authorities and currently collaborates at De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C.
Training and Studies
- Is currently enrolled in the second semester of the Master’s Degree in Private Law at the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Certificate Program in Translation of Legal Texts from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Certificate Program in Environmental Advocacy, International Business and the Environment, Alternatives to Environmental Regulation from the American University Washington College of Law.
Areas of Practice
A lawyer at top Firms specializing in labor matters and recognized at the international level; among others, Bufete Pizá Asociados, S.C., Littler, De la Vega y Conde, S.C., Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. and Rizo, Armida y Asociados, S.C.
- 4-day work week: A good idea, but still a long way off for Mexico
April 4, 2022
- What basic elements must the NOM on Teleworking take into consideration in order to be effective?
February 15, 2022
- “I have my own equipment and pay for my utilities”: The light and the dark of the reform on home office
January 17, 2022
- 3-2-2 work model, the trend for getting around the home office reform
January 12, 2022
- We talk about the reality of teleworking
December 28, 2021
- Voluntary mapping of Covid vaccination in companies is proposed
October 21, 2021
- The XXXIII Symposium organized by the IMEF 2021 is a complete success
September 24, 2021
- What is the trend on contract salary reviews in the upcoming months?
September 17, 2021
- Teleworking, 9 months after the reform; is it good for companies? By Jimena Sánchez
September 13, 2021
- Join L&E Global’s Retail Webinar
March 2, 2020
- Work-related stress and the implications of NOM 035 [Mexican Official Standard 035]
September 11, 2019