Hayde Galán González
Over 12 years’ experience specializing in Labor Litigation and advisory for the business sector, representing and defending the interests of national and multinational companies.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Training and updating in criteria upheld by the Federal Supreme Court of Justice, applied to specific cases.
- Course: “The new labor procedure” taught at the Instituto de Posgrado en Derecho.
Areas of Practice
- Associate at the “De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C.” Law Firm, in the area of individual litigation.
- Handling the trials entrusted to her, analyzing the complaint in order to propose the best defense for the client.
- Handling hearings before the various labor Authorities, both local and Federal.
- Analysis of the rulings rendered by the Authorities and the procedures of the direct amparo trial.
- Lawyer at Bufete Díaz Mirón y Asociados S.C.
- Senior Lawyer at Monsalvo Duclaud S.C.