Emilio Jaime Sánchez
Lawyer graduated from the Universidad La Salle, with specialized professional experience in labor litigation, his practice has focused on the defense and representation of companies. He has experience in hiring employees, disassociations of low, intermediate, and high profiles, severances, as well as handling and control of trials before Labor Courts, Conciliation and Arbitration Boards, supervision and coordination of litigation through correspondents and labor consulting for the business sector, currently collaborating with the De la Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C. Law Firm.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Universidad La Salle México).
- Certificate Program in Contractual Updating (Universidad Anáhuac México)
- Certificate Program in Labor Law (Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados de México)
- Certificate Program in The Labor Reform (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- Intern at Cervantes Nieto, Rebolledo y Abogados, S.C.
- Lawyer at Altamirano y Estudillo, S.C.
- Lawyer at Monsalvo Duclaud, S.C.