Eduardo Guerrero Hernández
With more than 10 years of experience, Eduardo Guerrero specializes in labor law. He has represented numerous national and transnational companies with
consulting services on matters ranging from hiring employees to labor litigation and at the highest level. Prior to joining the firm, Eduardo passage through the Senate of the Republic, he was adviser of the Director of Economic, Social and Cultural Benefits of the ISSSTE, and finally he served as associate in Marván, González Graf y González Larrazolo, S.C.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Universidad del Valle de México
- Specialization studies on Amparo Law from the Universidad Panamericana
- Specialist on Labor Justice Reform by the Escuela Federal de Formación Judicial.
Areas of Practice
- Senior Associate at De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C. in the Litigation area.
- Associate at Marván, González Graf y González Larrazolo, S.C.
- Adviser of the Director of Economic, Social and Cultural Benefits from the ISSSTE.
- Consultant, Senate of the Republic.