David Iván Malagón Monroy
Individual labor litigation before the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards, and at the new Labor Courts, both in local and federal matters and in courts specializing in amparo procedures, as well as consulting services and handling employment relationship termination processes.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México).
- Certificate Program in Corporate Law (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México).
Areas of Practice
- Junior Lawyer at the “De la Vega & Martínez, S.C.” Law Firm in the area of Individual Litigation, providing services to various companies, both national and transnational, handling trials from their start until their conclusion, preparing the necessary briefs and handling hearings.
- Advisory on termination of individual employment relationship matters, as well as their negotiation.
- Preparation of risk assessments on labor contingencies.
- Intern at Monsalvo Duclaud, S.C.