Carla Martínez Santistevan
Lawyer with 8+ years of experience in the Mexican and International Market specialized currently in Corporate Labor Law and Human Rights.
Training and studies
- JD Equivalent. Graduate Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City.
- Official Certification on the Official Norm NOM-035-STPS-2018 pertaining to psychosocial risk factors in the workplace.
- Professional Visitor, Inter-American Court of Human Rights, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Associate, Littler, De la Vega & Conde
- Head of Department, Unit for the Defense of Human Rights, Secretaría de Gobernación (State Department)