Carla Martínez Santistevan
Lawyer with 8+ years of experience in the Mexican and International Market specialized currently in Corporate Labor Law and Human Rights.
Training and studies
- JD Equivalent. Graduate Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City.
- Official Certification on the Official Norm NOM-035-STPS-2018 pertaining to psychosocial risk factors in the workplace.
- Professional Visitor, Inter-American Court of Human Rights, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Associate, Littler, De la Vega & Conde
- Head of Department, Unit for the Defense of Human Rights, Secretaría de Gobernación (State Department)
- Take note! IMSS will use joint and several liability to combat evasion in outsourcing
March 3, 2022
- New law protects you from work-related stress, did you know?
October 21, 2019
- What do you have to evaluate in regard to your workers (NOM 035)?
September 18, 2019
- Strategic Programm of the Mexican Labor Legal Reform
August 6, 2019