Adrián Castillo García
Over 20 years’ involvement in the resolution of Labor matters, both in the integral management of the Labor Relationship and Human Resources areas and as an experienced litigant in individual and collective matters throughout Mexico, holding managerial positions in top multinational companies; he’s an expert in business labor strategies in all areas.
Training and Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Degree holder form the Universidad Pontificia de México.
- Master’s Degree in Labor law from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
Areas of Practice
Director of Litigation, specializing in Individual and Collective Labor Law and Amparo Proceedings.
- The old labor model will remain in operation for 5 more months and will accumulate workload: specialists
20 enero 2022
- 10,439 Covid-19 infections have been registered in underage children in 9 days in 2022
14 enero 2022
- The IMSS and the STPS announce a joint strategy for employers to accept Covid-19 sick leave permits
13 enero 2022