The payments of government immigration fees for specific immigration procedures for foreigners with the temporary or permanent resident immigration condition in Mexico, are regulated by the Federal Law of Government Fees (LFD).
Below, you will find the rates approved in 2021 in Mexican currency by the LFD, and which were published by SEGOB to pay the government immigration fees:
- Visitor without permission to carry out paid activities $ 3,314.00 pesos
- Temporary Resident for 1 year $ 4,413.00 pesos
- Temporary Resident for 2 years $ 6,613.00 pesos
- Temporary Resident for 3 years $ 8,376.00 pesos
- Temporary Resident for 4 years $ 9,927.00 pesos
- Permanent Resident $ 5,379.00 pesos
- Replacement Resident Card $ 1,277.00 pesos
- Change of Immigration Condition for study and reception $ 1,410.00 pesos
- Permit to leave and enter into Mexico: $ 451.00 pesos
- Certificate of legal stay: $ 451.00 pesos
The payments of government immigration fees actualize every year on January 1st°.